Well, the semester is over now. We gave our presentation in class, and I think it went alright. We’ve got some good information on the wiki now, and more information that isn’t on the wiki right now. We weren’t sure where we should put it, because it didn’t really fit with what we do have. I will be emailing that to the professor.
It would have been nice if we had a working installation earlier to test things out to help us get the information we wanted, but in the end it didn’t work out too bad. In retrospect, it probably would have been a good idea to spend more time in the Eucalyptus IRC channel. Either way, we got done most of what we wanted to get done, although we only managed to get one of the images I wanted done.